- Each Massage session is tailored to the clients specific needs mixing relaxation and/or deep tissue work at a comfort level that the client dictates. Feedback is openly appreciated and necessary to tailor the treatment to the needs of the client.
- Clients are treated with fairness, respect, dignity and modesty at all times. Clients are asked to undress to their comfort level. The client will be properly draped with a sheet so only the area being worked on is uncovered to insure safety, comfort and privacy at all times.
- Clients are expected to adhere to reasonable cleanliness and hygiene.
- Tropical Breeze Studio offers non-sexual, therapeutic massage and bodywork. Sexual behavior by a client toward the therapist will not be tolerated and will result in immediate termination of the session with payment due in full.
- Timeliness is expected and appreciated. For your first visit, please arrive 5 minutes early to complete a health history form.
- If you are late for any appointment you will not receive a full session, but will be responsible for paying for the full session booked.
- Same day appointments are always welcome with a minimum 2 hour notice. Subject to availability.
- A minimum of a 2 hour advance notice is required when canceling an appointment, except in cases of illness, or an emergency. No-shows or cancellation will result in a full charge for your session and will be required to be paid in full before you can reschedule.